Come See The New YouTube Channel




Big News!! we are now on YouTube creating all the recipes from the blog and more.

There will be olive oil classes and tastings along the way too!



I hope that you will find them to be a helpful addition to our blog. 

The recipes are available along with lots of pictures on the blog and now videos on YouTube to guide you.

I want to cook that on YouTube


If you want to receive notifications of new videos please hit the Subscribe button along with the Notification Bell. 

Please ask questions and make comments to engage and tell me what you want to learn to make. I hope you use my ideas and recipes as a start to make them in your kitchen. 

Modify the recipes and make them your own family favorites. 

My goal is always to get you try something new, to make it yourself, and always use great olive oil when you can!

Thank you

I hope these recipes make you say "I want to cook that!"

Love
Hildie



Comments

Popular Posts