You will need:
- 5-6 waxy potatoes (new potatoes or red)
- dill stems for cooking water
- 2 tbsp dill- chopped
- 3 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 3 tbsp raspberry balsamic vinegar
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp mayonnaise- I use very little because I am not a fan of a very wet salad but, do what you like best!
- 2 tbsp honey mustard
- 2 chopped scallions/green onions
- squeeze of lemon
- more fresh dill and olive oil to serve
Step 1: boil potatoes with some stems for added flavour.
Step 2: in a medium bowl mix all other ingredients to create dressing. Slice Potatoes and gently fold in once partially cooled.
Chill and serve cooled with additional drizzle of olive oil, salt and pepper.