You will need:
- 1/2 cup yogurt (plain is perfect to use here because you will be jazzing it up)
- 1/4 cup milk (almond, soy or whatever kind you like)
- pinch of salt
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup of oats (uncooked)
- 1-2 tbsp of honey (you can drizzle more on top when serving)
- 1 green apple -grated
- 1/4 cup of sliced almonds or granola or your favourite nut or dried fruit
- fresh strawberries, blueberries, raspberries or bananas, mango etc...
Step 2: take soften oat mix and add honey, grated apple (I usually add the skin but, this apple had a pretty tough skin so I decided to peel it) and I added some granola.
Step 3: this is perfect for 2 servings. You can add a bit more yogurt, honey, granola or fresh fruit to top.
It makes the perfect Saturday breakfast