Pomegranate Pom Shots


I made these the first time last year when I made my own pomegranate vodka. It tastes almost as good if you use some Pom juice (pomegranate juice) fresh pomegranate seeds and your favourite vodka. The seeds at the bottom finish the shot with some fresh fruit exploding  flavour. You can also do it with blueberries or raspberries and the matching juices.

  Hmm?... I will have to make my own fruit vodkas again this year. Whenever, fruit comes into season  you buy lots and pour vodka over it and leave it until Christmas. Magic!

You will need:
  • pomegranate seeds
  • vodka-ice cold
  • pomegranate juice





Step 1: remove seeds from a pomegranate. You can also buy them already cleaned at the grocery store. In a shot glass add  a layer of seeds. I fill approx 1/4 of the glass. Add half the glass in pom juice and fill the rest with vodka. You can stir or not.


Step 2: sip or shoot it back and crunch the seeds. You finish the shot with little pops of pomegranate flavour. WOW....POW!


Comments

Popular Posts